This is a blog dedicated to TRUE HEAVY METAL

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome to the That's Not Metal Blog!

This is a place I plan on doing reviews for TRUE metal, not that hardcore/post-hardcore, "I have extra X's in my handle because it proves I'm cool" kind of metal. Only the most brutal makes it on here! I hope you like what I have to say. You're probably some pussy Twilight fan if you don't like it, so you can go to hell anyway.

I plan to blog on a semi-regular basis, maybe a couple times a week. Feel free to leave comments or email me. I will be making a Twitter page in the near future as well and will keep you all posted on new developements. So please Check back from time to time.

You may be wondering why a blog dedicated to True Heavy Metal is called That's Not Metal, well it is my response to people telling me that their favorite metal band is some shitty crabcore band when they see me wearing one of my numerous metal shirts! "I LOVE Miss May I!" is not the proper response to seeing my Faceless shirt! So I decided I wanted to make a blog dedicated to those people, talking about REAL metal.

Stay tuned! I am hoping to have my first review posted this week!

No comments: